Psychology A-Level Tuition
| Maximum group size of 3 students |
The jump from GCSE to A Level Psychology is significant. Students are expected to engage more actively in private study, while dealing with far more complex subject matter. It is demanding for anyone.
The Community Psychology School specialises in helping students to relax, understand and gain confidence.
A-Level Psychology Tuition
The Community Psychology School offers tuition that runs alongside the A-level course delivered in school. It helps those who struggle to grasp the concepts quickly enabling them to thrive. It also helps those needing a top grade to stretch themselves and achieve their full potential.
The teaching is structured around each student’s needs.
- The teaching is structured around each student’s needs
- No “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on software
- Courses are practical, fun and effective
- Designed to build up student’s understanding & increase their confidence
- A focus on improving comprehension skills
- It will be delivered in blocks of 10 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins