Science GCSE Tuition
| £200 single payment – 10 sessions |
| or 2 payments of £130 + £100 – 10 sessions |
| Maximum group size of 4 pupils |
The GCSE course is a weekly class that runs alongside the GCSE Science course delivered in school. It helps those who have struggled with basic skills catch up and thrive. It helps those needing a top grade to stretch themselves and achieve their full potential.
GCSE Science Tuition
We aim to develop the KS3 knowledge and to build greater understanding of the theories and concepts needed for each of the GCSE Sciences. The Community Science School specialises in helping students to gain confidence in their own ability.
Key skills for each of the GCSE Sciences (biology, chemistry and physics) courses will be explored, to enable students to apply these to their particular courses.
- The teaching is structured around each student’s needs
- No “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on software
- Courses are practical, fun and effective
- Designed to build up student’s understanding & increase their confidence
- A focus on improving comprehension skills
- It will be delivered in blocks of 10 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins