Science AS / A-Level Tuition – Chemistry, Physics, Biology
| £280 single payment – 10 sessions |
| or 2 payments of £160 + £150 – 10 sessions |
| Maximum group size of 3 pupils |
The jump from GCSE to A Level is significant. Students are expected to engage more actively in private study, while dealing with far more complex subject matter. It is demanding for anyone.
The Community Science School offers tuition that runs alongside the A level course delivered in school. It helps those who struggle to grasp the concepts quickly enabling them to thrive. It also helps those needing a top grade to stretch themselves and achieve their full potential.
A-Level Science Tuition
The Community Science School specialises in helping students to understand and gain confidence in the complex concepts needed for A level study. We are able to offer tuition in all three sciences.
- The teaching is structured around each student’s needs
- No “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on software
- Tuition includes Chemistry, Physics & Biology
- Designed to build up student’s understanding & increase their confidence
- It will be delivered in blocks of 10 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins