Maths Key Stage 2 Tuition
| £200 single payment – 10 sessions |
| or 2 payments of £130 + £100 – 10 sessions |
| Maximum group size of 4 pupils |
Maths is a core skill necessary for success in other subjects and adult life.
Students mature at different ages and some children miss out on some early basic skills that causes them to lose confidence and enjoyment in maths. We can help.
Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
The Community Maths School specialises in helping students to relax, understand and gain confidence.
The Key Stage 2 Maths course is for pupils who are struggling with the basic concepts for success.
The teaching will be structured around each student’s needs.
- It will not be “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on mathematical software
- It will be practical, fun and effective
- It will build up student’s understanding of the concepts
- It will increase their confidence and problem solving skills
- It will be delivered in blocks of 10 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins