Maths GCSE Tuition
| £200 single payment – 10 sessions |
| or 2 payments of £130 + £100 – 10 sessions |
| Maximum group size of 4 pupils |
A good grade in GCSE Maths is an entry requirement to many higher education courses and jobs.
The GCSE course is a weekly class that runs along side the GCSE course delivered in school. It helps those who have struggled with basic skills catch up and thrive. It helps those needing a top grade to stretch themselves and achieve their full potential.
GCSE Maths Tuition
The Community Maths School specialises in helping students to relax, understand and gain confidence.
The GCSE course is for those needing extra support to realise their potential and achieve the grades they need.
The teaching will be structured around each student’s needs.
- It will not be “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on mathematical software
- It will be practical, fun and effective
- It will build up student’s understanding of the concepts
- It will increase their confidence and problem solving skills
- It will focus on exam skills
- It will be delivered in blocks of 10 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins