English Pre-GCSE Tuition
| £200 single payment – 11 sessions |
| or 2 payments of £130 + £100 – 11 sessions |
| Maximum group size of 3 pupils |
It is easy, when moving into secondary school, for literacy skills to take a bit of a dip, particularly when a student may only see their English teacher two or three times a week. Furthermore, English lessons may cater for the more able, offering new skills, without supporting those who may lack confidence in the more basic aspects of English.
Pre-GCSE English Tuition
The Community English School offers Pre GCSE courses for students aged between 11 and 13 who need that additional support. We aim to boost the confidence of our students so that they can go back into the classroom feeling happy about English, allowing them to form a strong foundation for GCSE.
The teaching is structured around each student’s needs.
- The teaching is structured around each student’s needs
- No “death by worksheet” or “over-reliance” on software
- Courses are practical, fun and effective
- Designed to build up student’s understanding & increase their confidence
- A focus on improving comprehension skills
- It will be delivered in blocks of 11 sessions
- Each session lasts 75mins